Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 48.83 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.83 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 15.33 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 14.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 14.33 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 7.50 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 7.50 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.17 views per day
- Creating A Healthier Life: Build Self-Discipline To Conquer Bad Habits And Addictions
- How And When To Go No-Contact With A Narcissistic Parent
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
Tag Archives: approach anxiety
Here is yet another confidence building tip for you. And today you’re going to learn about how to overcome some of that approach anxiety that you may have about talking to women who you haven’t met before.
And the key to overcoming this is to break things down into manageable steps, and the step that I want to talk to you about today is simply giving compliments to women that you see without having any kind of expectation of getting anything back from them or any kind of payback or any they’re going to like you or you’re going to end up talking to them or in bed with them. Just dropping all that stuff.
Do you ever wish that meeting beautiful women was as simple as walking up to them and saying: “Hi, what's your name?” Well according to dating coach Jack D. Serrano, it is.
In the interview below you'll learn that the key to meeting women is to take action and approach them. Stop trying to persuade women to like you and simply start looking for the women who already like you and have a natural chemistry with you. Most men fall into the trap of trying to persuade women to like them, and a lot of dating advice is based around this concept that leads to fear, frustration and a lack of confidence.
The antidote to approach anxiety is to simply ask yourself the question “Does she like me or not?” rather than trying to persuade her to like you. Forget about trying to “build attraction”, showing value or trying to make women like you. There are a lot of girls out there who will already like you; all you have to do is go out and find them. Conventional pick-up advice turns you into a persuader who messes up the natural chemistry that is already there between you and the women who like you for who you are.… Continue reading…
As guys, we can be our own worst enemy sometimes. I just had this question from a reader:
I have finally come to the realisation that I know enough of this stuff. What I haven’t mastered is the action step. And I don’t know why. Whenever I see an attractive woman, I know I have a lot to offer, but regardless of what I think, I still don’t actually do anything. It drives me spare to be honest. How do you connect learning and doing?
I fall into this trap too sometimes; I see an attractive woman, yet I don't approach her. Call it approach anxiety, fear of the unknown, not knowing what to say, limiting beliefs, lack of confidence... It doesn't matter what you call it, the question is: what to do about it.
So here are a bunch of ideas that work for me at overcoming or avoiding approach anxiety/reluctance:
Start Wherever You're At
Don't beat yourself up just because you don't approach every woman you find attractive. I don't either, but I am committed to personal growth and to improving my social and communication skills on a consistent basis, and that's what gets me results.… Continue reading…