Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 40.83 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 31.67 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 9.83 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.83 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 9.17 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 7.83 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 7.67 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.00 views per day
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness 6.33 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Author Archives: Monica Viera
Men are often so afraid of being friend-zoned that they forget about their own power and whether or not THEY should be friend-zoning women as well.
Just because you’re attracted to a woman doesn’t mean it should go anywhere, because there’s also the possibility that she’s not good enough to be with you.
If you see certain traits in her that make it too difficult to sustain anything on an intimate/romantic level, then it’s definitely possible for you to friend-zone her as well.
This is also necessary sometimes if she violates one of your boundaries, like talking non-stop about her exes and other guys when you’re barely getting to know her… Continue reading…
You thought things were going well and that at least you had more time to prove yourself to her.
Turns out…you didn’t, because she told you she just wants to be friends.
So what do you do?… Continue reading…
It can be tough trying to figure out the right thing to text a woman.
How do you strike that balance of showing interest but not scaring her off?
And is there anything you can do with your wording that will increase the chances of her replying?
Here are some suggestions for flirty texts to send her that may help you elicit a positive response.
Each suggestions is classy, sweet, and thoughtful; basically all the traits most women are looking for in a man:… Continue reading…
Whether you meet a woman in person or online, it’s generally a good idea to start off with an opener that will help a woman let her guard down a bit around you.
Don’t know where to start? Here are some suggestion on complements for women upon your first interaction.… Continue reading…
There’s so much literature out there that talks about mastering the art of the pick-up while failing to define with that actually means.
For your convenience, here’s a short list of results you should see once you’ve mastered the art of picking up women:
- A woman feels beautiful and desired by you. She feels as though you really see her for the woman she’s become and that you’re completely enamored by who she is.
- A woman feels intoxicated under the gaze of your desire, to the point where she strongly associates that feeling with you and becomes addicted to your presence because it feels so good.
- A woman feels respected and respects you for the man you’ve become too. She regards you as intelligent, strong, and masculine. She understands your time is valuable, so she won’t lead you on with games or do things like friend-zone you.
- A woman shares the vision that you have in your head; she thinks the two of you have potential and is willing to give it a shot.
How can you influence a woman to think and feel these things?… Continue reading…