Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 69.29 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 37.29 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 37.14 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 15.29 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.43 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.14 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 9.86 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 9.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.43 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 8.71 views per day
Tag Archives: walking confidently
Hey, it's Graham here again from The Confident Man Project, and you're about to learn another fun way of building your self-confidence. And today what I want to talk about is letting other people get out of your way.
Hey, it’s Graham here with another confidence building activity for you. Now, the way that you walk says a whole lot about how confident that you feel inside and what happens is that when you’re walking down the street, the way that we walk projects our inner sense of self-confidence out into the world and other people can’t help but respond to us by noticing the way that we’re walking and the level of confidence with which we’re walking.
So I want to have a bit of fun with this activity and the idea of this activity is to focus on the way that you walk and to walk like The Terminator. So if you haven’t seen it before, grab a copy of Terminator 1. Notice the way that Arnold Schwarzenegger walks when he’s striding down the street. He’s standing in a very erect position. He’s swinging his arms back and forward. He’s striding along like a machine, and basically what you want to do is start striding along like a powerful machine as well.