Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 47.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 34.33 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 13.50 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 13.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.17 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 6.50 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 6.50 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: the friend zone
There are lots of reasons why women keep men as friends versus dating them.
But what defines dating?
Is it having a sexual relationship with someone?
Because there are some instances in a woman’s mind where she feels she is actually dating someone (albeit very slowly), while the man is convinced he has no chance with her just because she’s taking so long to have sex with him.
If she’s expressed that she truly does want to be friends versus embarking on a romantic relationship with you, you have two choices.… Continue reading…
Men are often so afraid of being friend-zoned that they forget about their own power and whether or not THEY should be friend-zoning women as well.
Just because you’re attracted to a woman doesn’t mean it should go anywhere, because there’s also the possibility that she’s not good enough to be with you.
If you see certain traits in her that make it too difficult to sustain anything on an intimate/romantic level, then it’s definitely possible for you to friend-zone her as well.
This is also necessary sometimes if she violates one of your boundaries, like talking non-stop about her exes and other guys when you’re barely getting to know her… Continue reading…
You thought things were going well and that at least you had more time to prove yourself to her.
Turns out…you didn’t, because she told you she just wants to be friends.
So what do you do?… Continue reading…
I know a bunch of guys who are very successful in their careers, but still lack confidence with women. Coming from an engineering background originally, my experience has been that career success doesn't always translate automatically into feeling confident interacting with girls. In fact, some of what we learn as men about being successful vocationally can work against us when it comes to the fairer sex.
Women want a well-rounded guy who is successful in business but they also need to be able to connect and relate to us in order to get to know us more deeply. The biggest mistake I see successful career guys making with women is attempting to apply the same strategies that work for them in the business world to their relationships with women. After a few relationship failures, the once confident guy's self-confidence starts going down the tubes as he blames himself for not getting the relationship he wants; or even worse he becomes bitter and resentful of women for not liking and accepting him the way he is. The problem isn't him; the problem is the strategy he's using unconsciously to connect with women, and simply changing strategy can make all the difference.… Continue reading…