[caption id="attachment_1787" align="alignright" width="173"] Resolving The Money Riddle[/caption] Do you have money problems? If so, I recommend you check out Paul Blackburn's book Resolving The Money Riddle which will teach you how to identify and resolve your subconscious blockages to wealth and help you create a positive mindset around money. Paul originally wanted to call this book How I went from Sweet FA to $10 Million a year in 18 Months, but his wife and business partner Mary felt this was an inappropriate business title and they settled on Resolving The Money Riddle instead. Nevertheless, he still managed to slip his preferred title onto the front cover as the tag line. The theme of the book is that the most important factor in your financial success, or that of your business, is the grey matter between your ears. As in other areas of life, our mindset is everything. For Paul, running a business isn't about the money; it's a personal development opportunity that will push your boundaries at every turn. In other words, it's about how you develop as a human being. Resolving The Money Riddle teaches you that to be successful with money in your business and personal life you need to: (more…)
Communication between the sexes. It's always been difficult, and even as the workplace and the world in general open up more and more to women, we all still know that men and women are a little different. We think differently, speak differently, and expect different things. But when we share these differences, we can dramatically improve communication and relationships.
Guys, whether you're married with kids, a newlywed, or just looking for love at the moment, read this list of eight things most women wish you knew, and remind yourself of them often. If a man can get these eight things right, he'll definitely notice a difference in his relationship with just about any woman.
1. You don't have to fix all our problems.
Whether it's because of nature or socialization, women tend to be more relationship and feeling oriented creatures than men. While men like to solve problems with concrete solutions, women need to talk things out and be understood. Numerous studies have confirmed this, including one recent study through the Harvard School of Medicine. This study showed, that women and men were happier in their marriages when both partners made an effort to understand the feelings of the other partner.… Continue reading…
Would you like to be able to:
- Meet and date hotter, more beautiful, higher quality women?
- Have more and better sex?
- Feel more self-confident, relaxed and at ease around women?
- Connect more easily and more deeply with the women you find attractive?
- Overcome insecurity, self-consciousness and low self-esteem?
- Have more of your needs met, more easily?
- Get a better job?
- Earn a higher income?
- Feel more happiness, joy, peace and contentment?
- Live the life you want, on your terms?
Conversely, would you like to stop:
- Feeling inadequate, insecure and nervous; especially around women
- Feeling self-conscious
- Feeling like a loser
- Feeling lonely, depressed and anxious about life
- Feeling like the world is passing you by
- Feeling resentful with other guys who seem to have what you want
- Feeling resentful with women you find attractive, who always seem to be brushing you off
If so, we have a lot in common. You see, most of my life I've struggled with insecurity, nervousness, and low self-esteem. Especially around women. I've done a tremendous amount of research into this problem and come to the conclusion that there are three magic ingredients to solving all these problems so that we can live the life we were meant to live:
Confidence, Confidence, Confidence
Now I know you're not stupid so you probably already realized this.… Continue reading…