Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 44.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 12.17 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.00 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 8.67 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.50 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 7.83 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 6.50 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.17 views per day
- You Never Know Where The Confident Man Program Will Take You
- Creating A Healthier Life: Build Self-Discipline To Conquer Bad Habits And Addictions
- How And When To Go No-Contact With A Narcissistic Parent
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
Tag Archives: dating
This is a bit of a crazy idea when you might hear it at first, but it's totally one that works: It's about taking a female friend shopping with you.
Often when we're going out with a girl and we want to go out on a date, we end up setting up this real big hyped-up kind of pressured situation in some fancy restaurant with a girl that we barely know who doesn't know whether she's going to like us or not or whether we're going to click. It's just awkward and uncomfortable for everybody, and I recommend that you stop doing that.
Instead, start getting comfortable hanging out with women in comfortable environments where everyone is used to hanging out. And the number 1 environment that everyone is used to hanging out is the supermarket.
Today I want to talk about what you should do on a first date. A lot of guys are stressed out about what to do on a first date and end up setting up some fancy, highfalutin dinner date thing where the woman feels kind of trapped and the guy feels like he's got to impress, and it's just stress and tension and it's just not a whole lot of fun for everybody.
So what you really want to do on a first date is simply take a woman out for coffee. Go to a coffee shop and just sit around and have a chat. Keep it nice and light and casual. Nothing too heavy-duty. Make it easy for her to escape if she needs to escape if she doesn't like you and don't get all caught up on the idea that she needs to like you.
If you're lacking in confidence, meeting women can seems like a major challenge. You can't date women you can't meet, and this affects everything from your social life to your sex life. Approaching women in bars and clubs can be a hit and miss affair, and office romances can be problematic. But finding female company is easy once you know the secret to meeting women:
Get involved in activities that women also enjoy, over a period of time that gives them the chance to get to know you.
The best activities involve learning any new skill that women value which boosts your confidence, while meeting women in the process. This slips you in under the radar and makes you much more approachable than when you're obviously just “out to meet chicks”. Here are the best ways to go about this:
Take Dance Lessons
This is by far the most effective way of meeting women. All women love men who can dance, but many men are afraid of looking foolish and won't put up with the initial discomfort while they learn. Women respect men who are prepared to be vulnerable, and you become a hot commodity once you've mastered it.… Continue reading…
Would you like to be able to:
- Meet and date hotter, more beautiful, higher quality women?
- Have more and better sex?
- Feel more self-confident, relaxed and at ease around women?
- Connect more easily and more deeply with the women you find attractive?
- Overcome insecurity, self-consciousness and low self-esteem?
- Have more of your needs met, more easily?
- Get a better job?
- Earn a higher income?
- Feel more happiness, joy, peace and contentment?
- Live the life you want, on your terms?
Conversely, would you like to stop:
- Feeling inadequate, insecure and nervous; especially around women
- Feeling self-conscious
- Feeling like a loser
- Feeling lonely, depressed and anxious about life
- Feeling like the world is passing you by
- Feeling resentful with other guys who seem to have what you want
- Feeling resentful with women you find attractive, who always seem to be brushing you off
If so, we have a lot in common. You see, most of my life I've struggled with insecurity, nervousness, and low self-esteem. Especially around women. I've done a tremendous amount of research into this problem and come to the conclusion that there are three magic ingredients to solving all these problems so that we can live the life we were meant to live:
Confidence, Confidence, Confidence
Now I know you're not stupid so you probably already realized this.… Continue reading…