Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 44.17 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.83 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.33 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 8.67 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 7.83 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 6.33 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 6.17 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 5.83 views per day
- You Never Know Where The Confident Man Program Will Take You
- Creating A Healthier Life: Build Self-Discipline To Conquer Bad Habits And Addictions
- How And When To Go No-Contact With A Narcissistic Parent
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
Tag Archives: dancing
Hey, it’s Graham here, and I’m coming at you from my sister’s place this time. And, hey, can you notice behind me on the wall there were some matching degrees? Isn’t that cute? My sister and her husband happened to go to the same university, so, yeah, they’ve got matching degrees on the wall. But that’s not really what I’m here to talk about. What I want to do is give you my biggest tip ever for meeting and becoming confident with women.
Now, I was talking to my mate Peter last week and he said to me that when he read The Confident Man Program Guide, this was the biggest tip that he got from it and that’s why I list it as my number 1 skill that any guy who wants to be confident with women should learn. And so do you want to know what it is? I’ll tell you.
Hey there, it’s Graham from The Confident Man Project again, and today I want to give you my number 1 tip for building your confidence with women, for getting exercise, for just having a lot of fun. This is an absolute showstopper. You’ve got to go do this if you haven’t already done it. So what am I talking about? Well, I’m talking about learning to dance.
Now, for me, I want to all boys’ high school where playing rugby and getting your head kicked in was kind of the way to be the macho man and be a bit of a hero, and the whole idea of dancing sounding a bit kind of gay to me, to be honest. I didn’t think I would be doing that.
How wrong I was because women absolutely love men that dance. There are genetic biological reasons for that. In the animal kingdom, a lot of animals use dance as a way of attracting their mate, and a lot of that same programming is built into the brains of human beings as well.
If you're lacking in confidence, meeting women can seems like a major challenge. You can't date women you can't meet, and this affects everything from your social life to your sex life. Approaching women in bars and clubs can be a hit and miss affair, and office romances can be problematic. But finding female company is easy once you know the secret to meeting women:
Get involved in activities that women also enjoy, over a period of time that gives them the chance to get to know you.
The best activities involve learning any new skill that women value which boosts your confidence, while meeting women in the process. This slips you in under the radar and makes you much more approachable than when you're obviously just “out to meet chicks”. Here are the best ways to go about this:
Take Dance Lessons
This is by far the most effective way of meeting women. All women love men who can dance, but many men are afraid of looking foolish and won't put up with the initial discomfort while they learn. Women respect men who are prepared to be vulnerable, and you become a hot commodity once you've mastered it.… Continue reading…