Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 48.50 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 33.00 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.33 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.50 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.50 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.17 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 8.00 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Christian Upbringing 6.33 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: confidence with women
This is a bit of a crazy idea when you might hear it at first, but it's totally one that works: It's about taking a female friend shopping with you.
Often when we're going out with a girl and we want to go out on a date, we end up setting up this real big hyped-up kind of pressured situation in some fancy restaurant with a girl that we barely know who doesn't know whether she's going to like us or not or whether we're going to click. It's just awkward and uncomfortable for everybody, and I recommend that you stop doing that.
Instead, start getting comfortable hanging out with women in comfortable environments where everyone is used to hanging out. And the number 1 environment that everyone is used to hanging out is the supermarket.
Hey, it’s Graham here, and I’m coming at you from my sister’s place this time. And, hey, can you notice behind me on the wall there were some matching degrees? Isn’t that cute? My sister and her husband happened to go to the same university, so, yeah, they’ve got matching degrees on the wall. But that’s not really what I’m here to talk about. What I want to do is give you my biggest tip ever for meeting and becoming confident with women.
Now, I was talking to my mate Peter last week and he said to me that when he read The Confident Man Program Guide, this was the biggest tip that he got from it and that’s why I list it as my number 1 skill that any guy who wants to be confident with women should learn. And so do you want to know what it is? I’ll tell you.
A lot of guys who are confident and capable in most areas of life still struggle when it comes to meeting and relating to women confidently. Just because you're good at your job, successful in business, sport or hobbies doesn't necessarily mean you'll be confident with women.
On the other hand, confidence with women does tend to flow over into every other area of your life. It's just one of those fundamental things that effects your whole life when you master it. So here's how to relate to women confidently:
Ask Yourself What You Really Want From Women
What is it you're really looking for from women anyway? Is it love, intimacy, sex or a relationship? Or are you really seeking validation and approval from them, trying to compensate for a lack of true self-esteem? Most guys who struggle to feel confident with women are still trying to make up for childhood love we didn't get from our mothers or stability we didn't get from our fathers. If you had an emotionally disconnected mother, or a passive or emotionally unstable father, this can undermine your self-esteem and show up as nervousness around women.
Do you lack confidence in yourself? If you don't have self-confidence, you feel insecure with low self-esteem and poor relationships; especially with women. So here's your opportunity to boost your self-confidence for free.
You've probably felt the symptoms of low self-confidence often enough, especially around women:
- Not knowing what to say
- Avoiding conflict
- Sexual frustration
Confidence is the magic ingredient that will lead you to:
- Feeling relaxed and at ease around women
- Be comfortable in your own skin
- Comfort in social situations
- Confidence with women
- More and better sex
- Ultimately, the life of your dreams
It's time to take control of your life, and start building the confidence to give you the life that you've always wanted. The key to increasing confidence is to take action consistently to expand your comfort zone. My online course does this with a fun, easy activity each week. Over the course of a year, you'll find yourself becoming more outgoing, more social, more confident, more popular; and more attractive.
I know this stuff works because I've done it myself. I used to be exactly where you are now: nervous, insecure, and lacking self-confidence; and frankly, it sucked. But the exercises in this course are what made the difference for me; that's why I put them all together in the one course!… Continue reading…