Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 49.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.33 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.83 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.17 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.50 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.33 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: breathwork
I do a combination of Yoga, breathwork and meditation every day that I learned from the Art Of Living foundation. It helps calm my nerves and quieten my busy mind. I often find I get creative ideas popping into my head during meditation that I would otherwise never have thought of. It's a great way of getting in touch with your intuition and deepening your sense of inner wisdom.
The benefits of meditation have been known for thousands of years, and are particularly helpful in our modern society where we are increasingly trained to think a lot and rarely get a break from the mental chatter in our heads.
- Helps deal with stress
- Teaches you to relax and focus
- A form of meditation or prayer is a core part of most spiritual philosophies
- It's free!
- Doesn't help you develop social skills; may even impair them
- Can make you more introverted and shy
- Takes a very long time to release and heal trauma compared to somatic therapies
Yoga is an Eastern combination of mindfulness, breathing and body movement which has been used for centuries for handling stress and anxiety. The physical body movement involved helps to get you out of your head and calm your constant upsetting thoughts.
Long before the invention of modern psychiatric pharmaceuticals Yoga was dealing with mind problems for free. It also helps maintain your body flexibility and improve your breathing practices. Besides, Yoga classes are also an excellent way to meet interesting women. Need I say more?
Increasingly common and easy to learn
Great for your flexibility
Excellent way to meet women
- Cheaper than most kinds of therapy
There's no end to it. You never stop practicing
- Your buddies may laugh at you, especially during downward facing dog