Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 48.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.67 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.33 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.33 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 8.00 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Christian Upbringing 6.17 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: being cool
Carol from Canberra turned up on the weekend with four of her girlfriends, in town to check out fashion week. So on Saturday night I met up with them in the city for dinner and some dancing afterwards. One of Carol's friends had had to go home early, and another guy named Terry tagged along who was a mutual friend of Andrea, one of the others.
We headed for dinner at Blackbird, a classy bar/cafe at Darling Harbour, the place to be in Sydney on a Saturday night. I sat opposite Carol, and next to her friend Jenni, who seemed like quite a live wire. Jenni was quite attractive, but seemed a little stand-offish and obtuse, so I started joking around with her and teasing her a bit, while also chatting with Carol. At one stage Jenni started complaining about running out of cigarettes, and asked "Do you know where to get cigarettes around here?"
"No, I don't. Are you a smoker?"
"Yeah, and I'm out of cigarettes. I want to get some cigarettes!!!", she protested
"Oh. I hate smokers.", I countered.
Jenni was a bit taken aback at this. But the truth is that I do hate smokers. Or more specifically, I hate it when people are smoking.… Continue reading…