Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 48.83 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.83 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 15.33 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 14.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 14.33 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 7.50 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 7.50 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.17 views per day
- Creating A Healthier Life: Build Self-Discipline To Conquer Bad Habits And Addictions
- How And When To Go No-Contact With A Narcissistic Parent
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
Author Archives: Igomene Joseph
Anger is one emotion that we have all felt at some point in our lives. However, the way we express and manage it can vary from person to person. For many around the world, anger is just a common emotion. Most have not felt it to an overwhelming amount in their lives.
For me, the story is different. Anger was a fierce emotion and it would consume me. I eventually realized that anger was not just an emotion in my case but a problem that needed to be resolved.
Why I Needed the Control?
When you let an emotion overwhelm or consume you, it can become a weakness. Emotions should be expressed but they say excess of everything is bad. Too many emotions make us vulnerable to the harsh world. But in case of anger, the situation is slightly different. Anger is not just something that affects you but the people around you.
Consider it as a metaphorical force of nature that leaves you wrecked as it leaves your body and then damages all other people in its way.… Continue reading…
Anger as an emotion is neutral, it is neither bad nor good. It is a normal reaction of man to situations and circumstances of life and it may either be productive or counterproductive. It is productive when you use it to make some self-assertion and demonstrate how passionate you are about something. However, it becomes counterproductive when it regularly spirals out of control or flares up too often. Chronic fits of anger emotion may have negative impacts on one’s health, relationships and state of mind.
However, the fact is managing and transforming anger emotion into positive vibes is one of the easiest and most natural things you can ever do, but that is only if you apply a practical, workable technique to deal with it and that is where our heuristically developed technique, FPS (Feelings + Problem = Solutions), comes in handy.
FPS is not one of those scratch-at-the-surface, superficial and hence, ineffective techniques of managing anger, rather it is a down-to-the-root approach of managing and transforming the negative emotion of anger into a constructive emotion that could enhance your health, self-esteem, communication skills and emotional mastery.… Continue reading…