Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 40.17 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.67 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 12.83 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 11.67 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.00 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.83 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 7.33 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.83 views per day
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness 6.50 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Tag Archives: theater
Hey guys, it's Graham here again, and today I want to tell you why you should do a theatrical improvisation course. Now, you may have heard of theatrical improvisation or improve or theater sports or theater games, and they all refer to the underlying concept of improvising.
Now, improvisation is an incredibly valuable skill to have, and so I want to tell you why it's so great to be able to improvise as far as self-confidence goes. Of course, the first reason why you should do theatrical improvisation is it's simply a lot of fun. You'll get out there, you're mixing with some really cool people, you're doing stuff that's just coming into your head spontaneously and it's a really great space to be in.
Here is a tip for you that’s really going to boost your self-confidence and push you outside your comfort zone and get you doing something completely different that’s also a whole lot of fun. Wondering what is it that I’m talking about? Well, I’m talking about auditioning for a play or a musical, getting up on stage and performing, doing a bit of a performance in front of your friends and your family.
Now, this is a whole lot of fun, and the way you do this is that you hunt around for some amateur theater companies in your local area. Every big city has groups of people who get together to do some amateur theater. They put on plays, they put on musicals where people get up and sing and just have a whole lot of fun.
This is really great; you’ll just love doing this. It’s going to scare the crap out of you, but at the same time it’s really a lot of fun. So the way you do this is you look around to find what amateur theater companies are operating in your area. Just do a Google search for “amateur theater” or “musical theater” or “theater companies”, and have a look for the ones where they just put on productions purely for fun.… Continue reading…