Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 41.67 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.83 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.17 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.83 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 6.67 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.17 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Tag Archives: tantric sex
You might think that being a sexual man would come naturally to every guy; but many of us have had our natural connection to our sexual energy beaten out of us through a combination of family experiences, religion, societal conditioning and past experiences where acting in a sexy manner towards women has led to us being rejected or punished in some way. Self-confidence and sexual confidence are one and the same, so learning how to get back in touch with our innate sexuality is very powerful.
With this in mind I recently attended a seminar on Being A Sexual Man led by Tantric practitioner Martina Hughes from TantricBlossoming.com. It's great to hear a woman talking about how women want you to be up front with them about your sexuality, rather than hiding it or “leaving your penis at the door” in your interactions with women. When we pretend that we're not sexual beings in order to get women to like us, we're playing the Nice Guy game and often end up falling into the friend zone where we feel frustrated and emasculated. This doesn't work for us, and it doesn't work for the women in our life either.
When our sexuality is repressed, our life force is repressed.… Continue reading…
I turned up to the Tantric Blossoming Being Man retreat with a sense of excitement about experiencing more of this “Tantra” thing that I'd heard about in my interview with Tantric Practitioner David Anderson. It was clear to me that Tantra had to be experienced rather than merely talked or read about, and I felt ready to dive in. From what I knew about David and his co-leader Martina Hughes, I figured there would be some great experiences in store.
At the same time, I also felt tremendously relieved just to be able to take some time out from my not-so-normal life. The panic attacks that I had experienced only a couple of weeks before were still very fresh in my memory; they had seriously undermined my confidence and the lingering fear of their possible return weighed heavily on my mind. Being overwhelmed by fear and anxiety seemed the antithesis of where I was trying to head in my life, and I wasn't happy about it. Confident Man, my ass; the previous few weeks had felt more like panicky, fearful little boy to me.
By comparison with the panic attacks, my usual thoughts on meeting a new group of people faded into insignificance: “Would I fit in?”, “Would I get on with them?”, “Would they like me?” barely even crossed my mind...… Continue reading…
I've been interested lately in how Tantra can help me take my own confidence to new levels, and recently interviewed Tantric Practitioner David Anderson from TantricBlossoming.com to discuss how you can use Tantric techniques to boost your sexual confidence and become more confident in relationships with women generally.
Many men are afraid of women and don't show up as a masculine man around women. We're often particularly afraid of women's emotions, and this all stems from being stuck emotionally back with mum. When we were a boy we sought love from our mother, and the fear was that if mum didn't love us we'd be alone and we'd die, so we did anything we could to get love and attention from her.
We run stories about our mother in our heads that keep us stuck in this pattern which we project onto all the other women in our life. The most powerful way to break out of these stories is to be honest with ourselves and our mothers about how we felt towards her growing up. When we start taking responsibility for our mother issues we start attracting different women into our life.
Women often put men to the test to see what we're made of and whether they can trust us.… Continue reading…