Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 63.86 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 39.14 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 36.71 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 13.14 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.43 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.29 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.14 views per day
- How To Be Assertive With Strangers 9.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 7.43 views per day
Tag Archives: speed dating
I recently decided to get more pro-active about getting out there and meeting women, so I thought I'd give Speed Dating a try.
This is where you front up to an organized gathering of other singles, and have a few minutes with each woman to assess whether you'd like to get to know them better. At the end of the evening, you fill in a card saying whether you'd like to exchange contact details with each person you've spoken to. If both of you tick the “yes” box to each other, the host sends you each others contact details. Speed Dating turns out to be really fun! There were some really great people at the event I went to, and I spent the evening joking around, chatting away, and having a great time.
I'm haven't always been the world's most out-going guy, so I was wondering whether I'd enjoy it or not. But it turned out to be was way more fun and less stressful than I expected. I'd really recommend Speed Dating to anyone interested in meeting some new people in a relaxed, casual atmosphere. So here are my tips when it comes to being successful at speed dating:
- Don't take it too seriously!