Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 80.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 61.86 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 43.43 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 23.43 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 12.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 11.29 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.43 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 9.14 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 7.57 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.29 views per day
- How To Stop People Pleasing And Start Facing Conflict
- How Power Postures Give You Greater Self-Confidence
- How To Deal With Someone Who is Upset
- Why I Got Upset In Guitar Class
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother
- Ten Signs That You Had A Narcissistic Mother
- Why Confidence Was the Best Drug Rehabilitation: A Recovering Addict Shares His Story
Tag Archives: personal development
Hey there, it’s Graham here. Now, if you’re interested in making some serious inroads into boosting your self-confidence, then you’ve come to the right place because what I want to do is talk about the number 1 factor that undermines our self-confidence the most. And it’s an interesting one because very, very few people are even prepared to talk about it. So you’re probably wondering, “Well, what is it?” Well, it’s very simple. In one word, the problem is shame.
Now, you probably recognize shame as a feeling of embarrassment or as a feeling of inhibition that holds you back from doing things sometimes, and it’s often accompanied by the thought in your head of “What are people going to think? If I do what I want to do, if I act on my impulses, then what are people going to think?”
Would you like to be able to:
- Meet and date hotter, more beautiful, higher quality women?
- Have more and better sex?
- Feel more self-confident, relaxed and at ease around women?
- Connect more easily and more deeply with the women you find attractive?
- Overcome insecurity, self-consciousness and low self-esteem?
- Have more of your needs met, more easily?
- Get a better job?
- Earn a higher income?
- Feel more happiness, joy, peace and contentment?
- Live the life you want, on your terms?
Conversely, would you like to stop:
- Feeling inadequate, insecure and nervous; especially around women
- Feeling self-conscious
- Feeling like a loser
- Feeling lonely, depressed and anxious about life
- Feeling like the world is passing you by
- Feeling resentful with other guys who seem to have what you want
- Feeling resentful with women you find attractive, who always seem to be brushing you off
If so, we have a lot in common. You see, most of my life I've struggled with insecurity, nervousness, and low self-esteem. Especially around women. I've done a tremendous amount of research into this problem and come to the conclusion that there are three magic ingredients to solving all these problems so that we can live the life we were meant to live:
Confidence, Confidence, Confidence
Now I know you're not stupid so you probably already realized this.… Continue reading…