Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 68.57 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 42.29 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 41.14 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 13.29 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 13.14 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.86 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.29 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 8.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 8.43 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.14 views per day
Tag Archives: gratitude
Hey there, it's Graham from The Confident Man Project again and coming at you with another tip for building your confidence, this week by looking at what's going on in the voices inside your head. And what I'd like to suggest this week is that life is hard sometimes. Life has ups and downs. It can be great one day and it can kind of suck the next. And often we're at the mercy of this sort of emotional roller-coaster effect where our moods are just swinging all over the place by what happens to us in life.
So underpinning all this, what I want to suggest is it's a great idea to develop an attitude of gratitude. This is not always an easy thing to do, but the times when it is most difficult tend to be the times when it's most useful.
If you have been feeling stuck, blocked, and frustrated, my good friend, Nicholas de Castella, has an exciting opportunity I would like to invite you to share in...
For over 20 years, Nicholas has taught people just like you how to raise their Emotional Intelligence. As you may know, raising your Emotional Intelligence is vital to unlocking the key to your happiness, fulfillment and success.
Nicholas will be hosting a FREE BREAKTHROUGH SESSION in which he will guide you through a Breakthrough session and outline the 5 proven steps to living authentically, having boundless energy, feeling unshakeable passion, and creating the kind of life that gets you excited to wake up and jump out of bed in the morning.
As you complete each step, you will take your health, relationships, wealth and satisfaction to a whole new level.
So let’ jump in, shall we?
Step 1: Raise Self Awareness:
- Create a vision for who you want to be and the life you want to live
- Develop Emotional Literacy: enhance your ability to respond most effectively
Step 2: Peak Functioning (Attitude / Mindset)
- Equanimity: How to cultivate an open spacious, non-judgemental, reactive mind
- Inner harmony and balance: Learn to stop relentless thinking and calm a busy mind
- Cultivate Optimism: Motivate yourself for enjoyment, ease and achievement
Step 3: Grit (Emotional Mastery)
- Courage: The ability to step into the unknown, uncertainty and unfamiliar
- Determination & Endurance: The ability to delay gratification and stay focused
- Clear blockages and release resistance
- Persistence: how to keep on going when things are moving slowly
- Resilience: ability to bounce back after setbacks and not take things personally
Step 4: Inducing Flow (Heart Intelligence)
- Effortless flow: the ability to achieve with more joy and ease
- Self determination: The freedom that comes from feeling whole and complete in yourself
- Inducing Grace: gratitude, kindness, generosity
- Intuition: making better decisions, divine timing
Step 5: Setting up practices and systems
- Establishing healthy habits
- Establishing daily rituals
- Building a team: connecting, enrolling and inspiring others
- Engaging teachers and mentors
If you’re ready to gain crystal clear clarity on what you really want and finally build the powerful momentum you need to succeed, then you absolutely do not want to miss Nicholas’ next FREE BREAKTHROUGH TO FREEDOM session on Wednesday, October 8th at 8PM AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time). … Continue reading…
We all have challenges sometimes; challenges that are real and can seem overwhelming.
But a little perspective can go a long way. If you think you've got challenges and would like a little inspiration, check out this guy:
Check out Nick's book: Life Without Limits: Inspiration fo a Ridiculously Good Life… Continue reading…
Many people are looking for the answer to the basic question: how to be happy?
We all want to enjoy life and avoid suffering, but there's more to it than just that. So here are my 10 secret keys to happiness:
#1: Make A Difference To Other People
No man is an island. We're all biologically wired to live in community, and to make a contribution to the greater good. Of course we're also wired for self-protection and to get our personal needs met, but millions of years of evolutionary development living in tribes means that we can't do this in isolation. Loneliness is one stark reminder of this that motivates us to reconnect with our fellow man.
If you make yourself the center of the universe, and your life solely about meeting your own needs, you create personal misery. At the other end of the spectrum, martyrdom will make you bitter and resentful. The primary key to happiness is to find ways to make a positive difference to other people in a way that energizes you without depleting you.
#2: Use Your Gifts, Talents and Passion
To be energized in the long haul while you're busy making a difference to other people, you need to be utilizing your unique gifts and talents in ways that you feel passionate about.… Continue reading…