Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 72.29 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 48.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 33.57 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 19.43 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 11.14 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 8.71 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.14 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 4.29 views per day
- How to Cut Emotional Ties with Controlling Parents 4.14 views per day
Tag Archives: communication
Hey there, it's Graham again, and today I want to teach you about how to learn the skill of public speaking. Now, before you start shaking in your boots, consider that public speaking is one of the number 1 things that you can do to increase your self-confidence.
Hey, it’s Graham here from The Confident Man Project with yet another confidence building tip for you. And today I want to talk about the way that we speak. The way that we speak says a whole lot about our level of general self-confidence and how nervous we are in any particular situation.
So what you want to do is to practice speaking more slowly and more deeply, particularly if you’ve got a bit of a high-pitched voice or if you find yourself always speaking very quickly; you’re always in a rush to get things out and you’ve got to say what you’ve got to say.