Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 34.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.67 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.17 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.17 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.17 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.83 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 7.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 6.67 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 5.17 views per day
Tag Archives: positive reinforcement
Building confidence can take time and commitment. Each success moves us closer to the goal of being the person we were meant to be, but it can be easy to overlook or forget even major personal breakthroughs when we're in it for the long haul.
Our brains are wired to seek out problems in order to solve them ahead of time. This leaves many of us with a tendency to dwell on the negative rather than appreciating the progress that we're making and the awesome things that are in our life as a result.
One of the best ways to counter this natural tendency towards negative thinking is to celebrate your successes by sharing them with other people. I've noticed in my own life that my conditioning against pride left me reticent to share my successes with other people. I literally felt ashamed of being proud of myself!
The only way to counter shame is to share the feelings behind it with other people. If you're ashamed of your successes, I encourage you to share them with other people so that you can learn to feel good about being successful.… Continue reading…