Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 48.50 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 33.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 12.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.17 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.00 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.83 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 7.67 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Christian Upbringing 6.17 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: interviews
Regardless of how you currently feel about yourself and your confidence as a man, all of us have an inner warrior with genuine self-esteem, inner strength, a sense of purpose, a mission in life, and the self-confidence necessary to go after what we really want. The question is how to get in touch with your inner warrior? The answer is to go on a heroic journey of initiation, self-discovery and growth towards your authentic self.
We can't undertake this journey alone, so I recently spoke to Boysen Hodgson from The ManKind Project to find out more about what that organization offers men seeking more confidence, clarity and direction in their lives. Here are some of the lessons from this interview:
To connect with the warrior within, we need to go on a heroic quest of adventure. It's normal to resist the call to adventure initially due to our fear of being seen for who we really are, but the challenge is necessary to discover the resources within us that we aren't currently aware of.
We decide during childhood who we need to be in order to be accepted, and then get stuck in that childhood decision as an adult long after it has been useful to us.… Continue reading…
I've been interested lately in how Tantra can help me take my own confidence to new levels, and recently interviewed Tantric Practitioner David Anderson from TantricBlossoming.com to discuss how you can use Tantric techniques to boost your sexual confidence and become more confident in relationships with women generally.
Many men are afraid of women and don't show up as a masculine man around women. We're often particularly afraid of women's emotions, and this all stems from being stuck emotionally back with mum. When we were a boy we sought love from our mother, and the fear was that if mum didn't love us we'd be alone and we'd die, so we did anything we could to get love and attention from her.
We run stories about our mother in our heads that keep us stuck in this pattern which we project onto all the other women in our life. The most powerful way to break out of these stories is to be honest with ourselves and our mothers about how we felt towards her growing up. When we start taking responsibility for our mother issues we start attracting different women into our life.
Women often put men to the test to see what we're made of and whether they can trust us.… Continue reading…
I welcome contributions from experts with wisdom to offer about how to help men become more confident and effective in their lives. If you're a psychologist, counsellor, life coach, dating coach or you're just passionate about helping men become more confident, I'd love to hear from you. You can become a one-off guest blogger, or contribute a series of articles over time.
Relevant topics include self-esteem, communication skills, emotional mastery, masculinity, women, dating, relationships, sex and life skills. Basically anything that helps make a man more confident, competent and effective in the world.
This is a great way to broaden your exposure if you have a product, service or business helping men. In return for contributing, you get the kudos of seeing your name in print and a valuable dofollow back link to your website in your Bio, which is good for your search engine ranking. If you have an affiliate program, I will join it and use my affiliate link in your Bio. Either way you get your name in lights as a subject matter expert, along with more traffic, business and/or sales.
Contributions must be unique, original content not published anywhere else on the web. … Continue reading…