Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 47.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 34.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 13.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.67 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.17 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.83 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 6.50 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 6.50 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: day game
One of my goals is to get really confident at meeting women during the day. I'm not a big fan of nightclubs with loud blaring music, and the idea of being able to approach attractive women I see going about their daily routines in a relaxed manner really appeals to me. I figure that once I learn to approach women confidently, I can travel the world and never be wanting for female company.
My friend Jack from SucceedAtDating.com is an expert on meeting women during the day, also known as day game. He coaches other men on how to successfully approach and start conversations with women while they're out and about. I've just interviewed him for The Confident Man Program, and here are the main points I learned from Jack about day game:
It's easier than you think.
Any skill takes time to master, and approaching women is no different.
Stop reading books, e-books and watching videos. You know enough already.
Get out there and keep it simple. Take action. Start approaching every day.
Take baby steps. Be patient with yourself and you'll get there.
Make it a habit.
Always be curious, fun and playful. Don't make this a chore!