Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 80.43 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 41.86 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 39.14 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 18.14 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 14.71 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 10.86 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 6.86 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 6.86 views per day
Tag Archives: healthy eating
This is a guest post from my friend Stephane Tessier from TiredButWhy.com.
For my work (in France), I've had to go to numerous customers and I can testify that professional spaces are often too standard. Without even noticing, it can have a negative impact on each one's wellness.
The desks are all the same. The people dress the same way. But specially, the behaviors are standardized. One compares to the others, and tries not to draw attention or to seem too different. Of course, that is not the case for all companies. Especially, small ones tend to be more relaxed.
In this article, I will encourage you to go against the conventions in order to preserve your physical and mental health. Don't be afraid of the looks of other people.
Easy to say, but technically, what does that mean exactly? Let's get into examples.… Continue reading…