Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 48.50 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 33.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 12.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.17 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.00 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.83 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 7.67 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Christian Upbringing 6.17 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: the keys to emotional mastery
Hi, I'm Graham. I had 18 years of formal education - that's 12 years of primary and high school, and then another six years at university studying engineering - and during that time, I learnt a lot about how to think but very little about how to feel or how my emotions worked.
In fact, I can't remember in that entire time a single class where I sat down and had a teacher teach me how my emotions work.
Now, possibly maybe in art classes or in music classes or maybe even in English they might've come close, but really nothing all that direct and concrete.
And that's a shame because, fundamentally as humans, we're all driven by our emotions. All our behavior is an attempt to either move towards pleasure or move away from pain.
So emotions are absolutely key to getting what we want in life. They're also the key to a successful relationship, especially with women.
So in the rest of this article, I'm going to give you a quick introduction into how your emotions work.