Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 43.83 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.50 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 12.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.33 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 9.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 8.33 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 7.00 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 5.83 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 5.67 views per day
Tag Archives: procrastination
You're feeling excited about a project and keen to move forward, and then the evil gremlins in your mind rise up and strike a blow that stops you in your tracks. Or perhaps you feel stuck in your tracks unsure even which way to move in the first place. If so, there's a good chance you're being held back by self-doubt.
I know the feeling all too well. The fear of failure, the procrastination, the voice in my head that says “nobody will read that article”, “nobody will come to your gig”, or “you're gonna fuck it up in front of everybody!”. It all comes down to self-doubt and the fear of failure that lurks beneath.
So how do you overcome this evil gremlin?
Here's what I tell myself when self-doubt strikes:… Continue reading…