Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 33.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.17 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 11.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.17 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.50 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 8.33 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 7.17 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 6.33 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 5.50 views per day
Tag Archives: leadership
Hey there, it's Graham again, and today I want to teach you about how to learn the skill of public speaking. Now, before you start shaking in your boots, consider that public speaking is one of the number 1 things that you can do to increase your self-confidence.
Men's Groups are a stepping stone between group therapy and the real world, aimed at dealing with issues from a masculine perspective. You can be open and honest without being labelled sexist or worrying what the women will think. Traditional tribal groups passed on secret men's business to boys when they were initiated into manhood, but modern western society leaves most boys bewildered when we become men. This is one of the rare opportunities you get to discuss men's wisdom and pass it on.
A good men's group has a range of ages and life experiences, where everyone can both contribute and learn from each other. It's also an opportunity to get the fathering that you may have missed out on if your father was passive, physically or emotionally absent. Leadership of the group often rotates, giving you the opportunity to learn to lead other men. It's a chance to get in touch with your masculine power.
Many of the successful men I know are members of a men's group. They are highly recommended in Steve Biddulph's excellent book Manhood. I attend a monthly men's group, and find it tremendously valuable.… Continue reading…