Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 45.43 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.71 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 14.29 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.29 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 10.43 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.57 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 8.57 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 6.86 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.29 views per day
Tag Archives: in-laws
The solution to this whole issue is for the man to man up and start stand up to his mother and saying what's important to him whenever there's some kind of conflict so that he can learn to side with you in the relationship rather than with his controlling mother.
There's really nothing that you can do as a partner in terms of what his mother does, and the solution to the problem is not for the mother to change her behavior. You can't expect other people to change, and we have really no control over other people's behavior.
Most of my advice is aimed at men, but today I have a video for you ladies out there on the topic of how to deal with a man who has a controlling mother. I've written a previous article on how to deal with a controlling mother, and I'm getting an increasing number of comments left by women in response to this article which was originally aimed at men. And the women are talking about their frustrations in having dealt with partners who had controlling mothers.
What I'll cover here today is what you should if your boyfriend, husband or partner has a controlling mother and this is having some kind of impact - and it's generally a negative impact - on your relationship with the guy.