Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 35.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.17 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.83 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.83 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.50 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 8.00 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 7.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 7.00 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 5.17 views per day
Tag Archives: harry potter
You might think that the Harry Potter series are just children's books, but there's plenty of adult wisdom in them if you look more closely. Their incredible popularity means that they've obviously struck a chord with millions of children and adults alike. So what can we learn from Harry Potter about the Path of Confidence?
Warning: contains minor spoilers...
You're A Wizard
In Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry learns that he's a wizard. He just didn't realize because he's been brought up as an orphan in a family of muggles (non-wizards). It's a similar situation to many other men I know who lack confidence: we were brought up in families with low self-esteem and poor communication skills, and we internalized this believing there was something wrong with us.
You're a wizard too. You just don't realize because your unique gifts weren't valued in the environment where you grew up. Once Harry enrolls in Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he's finally in the right environment to flourish and discovers that he's already famous. It's the same for you: once you realize that you're a wizard and get into the right environment, you'll flourish and your old feelings of lacking confidence will be a distant memory.… Continue reading…