Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 45.50 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 26.33 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 14.00 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.83 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 8.67 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 8.00 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 6.83 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.83 views per day
Tag Archives: guest post
Communication between the sexes. It's always been difficult, and even as the workplace and the world in general open up more and more to women, we all still know that men and women are a little different. We think differently, speak differently, and expect different things. But when we share these differences, we can dramatically improve communication and relationships.
Guys, whether you're married with kids, a newlywed, or just looking for love at the moment, read this list of eight things most women wish you knew, and remind yourself of them often. If a man can get these eight things right, he'll definitely notice a difference in his relationship with just about any woman.
1. You don't have to fix all our problems.
Whether it's because of nature or socialization, women tend to be more relationship and feeling oriented creatures than men. While men like to solve problems with concrete solutions, women need to talk things out and be understood. Numerous studies have confirmed this, including one recent study through the Harvard School of Medicine. This study showed, that women and men were happier in their marriages when both partners made an effort to understand the feelings of the other partner.… Continue reading…