Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 49.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.33 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.83 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.17 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.50 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.33 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: friends
Today you're going to learn about how to expand your sphere of influence in your organization, in the place where you work and in your life generally, and also how to get connections with people you may not have connected with before and build your self-confidence and your level of influence all at the same time.
What I recommend doing is if you work in an organization with other people - and most of you probably do - then, chances are, there are people within that organization who are effectively your peers but you don't necessarily have a whole lot to do with on a day-to-day basis.
Today you're going to learn another tip for building your self-confidence: going to lunch with a male friend.
Often when we lack confidence, we tend to fall into a syndrome called Nice Guy Syndrome, and this has a number of effects and one of them often is that we think that we're much better relating to women than we are to men and we tend to avoid having really close relationships with other men.