Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 49.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.33 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.83 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.17 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.50 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.33 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: friend
Today you're going to learn another tip for building your self-confidence: going to lunch with a male friend.
Often when we lack confidence, we tend to fall into a syndrome called Nice Guy Syndrome, and this has a number of effects and one of them often is that we think that we're much better relating to women than we are to men and we tend to avoid having really close relationships with other men.
This is a bit of a crazy idea when you might hear it at first, but it's totally one that works: It's about taking a female friend shopping with you.
Often when we're going out with a girl and we want to go out on a date, we end up setting up this real big hyped-up kind of pressured situation in some fancy restaurant with a girl that we barely know who doesn't know whether she's going to like us or not or whether we're going to click. It's just awkward and uncomfortable for everybody, and I recommend that you stop doing that.
Instead, start getting comfortable hanging out with women in comfortable environments where everyone is used to hanging out. And the number 1 environment that everyone is used to hanging out is the supermarket.