Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 49.17 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 11.67 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.00 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.83 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.50 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.33 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.83 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.67 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: feeling confident
Music is a great way to change your emotional state, helping you feel more positive and confident. Listening to your favorite uplifting music naturally puts you in a good mood and helps you feel confident.
Here's a list of favorite music I keep on my MP3 player to help me feel confident:
Bon Jovi: It's My Life
It's your life, and you can do with it whatever you like. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
[youtube_video vx2u5uUu3DE 450 35]
No Doubt: It's My Life
No Doubt's take on the same theme.
[youtube_video ubvV498pyIM 450 35]
Survivor: Eye Of The Tiger
Classic track for getting pumped up. I know pick-up artists who advise students to listen to this before hitting the clubs to meet women on a Saturday night.
[youtube_video btPJPFnesV4 450 35]
Kenny Loggins: Danger Zone
Picture yourself on the back of a motorcycle riding along beside the airport, ala Tom Cruise. Works every time.
[youtube_video siwpn14IE7E 450 35]
Van Halen: Jump
If this doesn't get your heart going, check that you've still got a pulse.
[youtube_video wlq0lYB3iSM 450 35]
The Bee Gees: Stayin' Alive
This is a great one for learning to swagger along the street confidently.… Continue reading…