Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 33.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.17 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 11.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.17 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 8.50 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 8.33 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 7.17 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 6.33 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 5.50 views per day
Tag Archives: failure
I know this can be a painful question, especially when you're going through a woman-drought, but we need to ask ourselves tough questions sometimes if we want to be successful:
How do you feel around women?
- Do you feel like a failure?
- Not good enough?
Perhaps you've become jaded and given up.
Well I'm here to tell you that there's hope; even for a guy like you.
Because I used to be you: feeling like a failure with women. And then I discovered the secret ingredient a man needs in order to be successful with women.
When Sean Connery was asked what it was that made him so successful around women, he said: