Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 34.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.67 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.17 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.17 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.17 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.83 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 7.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 6.67 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 5.17 views per day
Tag Archives: writing
I welcome contributions from experts with wisdom to offer about how to help men become more confident and effective in their lives. If you're a psychologist, counsellor, life coach, dating coach or you're just passionate about helping men become more confident, I'd love to hear from you. You can become a one-off guest blogger, or contribute a series of articles over time.
Relevant topics include self-esteem, communication skills, emotional mastery, masculinity, women, dating, relationships, sex and life skills. Basically anything that helps make a man more confident, competent and effective in the world.
This is a great way to broaden your exposure if you have a product, service or business helping men. In return for contributing, you get the kudos of seeing your name in print and a valuable dofollow back link to your website in your Bio, which is good for your search engine ranking. If you have an affiliate program, I will join it and use my affiliate link in your Bio. Either way you get your name in lights as a subject matter expert, along with more traffic, business and/or sales.
Contributions must be unique, original content not published anywhere else on the web. … Continue reading…