Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 48.17 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 32.67 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 13.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.67 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.83 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 9.00 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.50 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 7.17 views per day
- How to Recover from a Christian Upbringing 6.33 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 6.17 views per day
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
Tag Archives: naturals
I've been watching Zan Perrion's The Way of the Natural enlightened seduction DVD series, and found it fascinating. He's a guy who clearly and unapologeticly loves women, and I like that his approach to women is based on respectfully giving a woman what she wants and being up-front about it rather than covert and manipulative.
Zan cites the popularity of romance novels as evidence that women are starved of romance, passion and seduction, and sees himself as a romance artist and lover of beauty, rather than a pick-up artist. Seduction is about being a man who naturally attracts and charms women.
Be genuine and honest about your desires, without being presumptuous or needy. Move through life without apology, recognize that women are beautiful, learn to see through their facades and walls and to genuinely love women. Zan believes that so-called “natural” seducers aren't born with this gift; at some point in their life they chose to listen and learn how to relate to women in a naturally powerful way.
Here are Zan's 10 traits of the Natural Seducer:
Sees all women as his own, has compassion for their sadness, and makes it his mission to impart beauty to their lives again.