Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 35.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.17 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 10.83 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.83 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.50 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 8.00 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 7.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 7.00 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 6.50 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 5.17 views per day
Tag Archives: confidence coaching
Want to talk to someone about how you can become more confident? Are you in a rut, needing some encouragement? Do you have a specific issue you're stuck on? Have you experienced traumatic or emotionally overwhelming events in the past and can't seem to move on? Or are you unsure what the problem even is, and need some help sorting it out?
If so, you could probably benefit from some personal coaching and therapy with me.
"I wish I'd had that conversation with you twenty years ago Graham"
- Paul, Chatswood Australia
I offer one-on-one coaching via Skype to men (and women) anywhere in the world so you get help tailored to your specific needs. Confidence is a social skill, so your confidence will grow faster when I coach you in person. You get support, understanding and direct feedback on your situation which will enable you to gain confidence and deal with the issues in your life much more quickly than you could on your own. I can help you pinpoint and deal with the troubling emotions that underlie a lack of confidence and low self-esteem because I know from personal experience how helpful this can be.