Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 73.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 51.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 42.71 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 22.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 19.86 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 14.00 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 12.57 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 11.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.29 views per day
- Top 10 Flirty Things to Say 9.71 views per day
Tag Archives: yoga
Stress is the unspoken epidemic of the 21st century. There's too much to do, too much pressure, too many people to please. We feel restless, tense and on edge much of the time. You can't relax. After a while, you begin to think that this is normal; the way you're supposed to feel all the time. You get addicted to your own adrenalin.
You never take the time to even breathe properly. You push, and push, and push as though your life depends on doing what you think you need to do. There's never enough time. And when your current project is done, there's always a new one to work on. The pressure never ends. You get headaches frequently, but push on regardless.
Left untreated, chronic stress will destroy your health and rob you of your zest for life. Eventually you burn out, give up, fall ill, get depressed and just don't care any more. It's important to learn how to manage stress before that happens. Here are some tips on how to do it:
Take Regular Breaks
Your body isn't built to handle the non-stop adrenaline rush of chronic stress. If you live in a constantly adrenalin charged state, eventually your health will suffer.… Continue reading…
I do a combination of Yoga, breathwork and meditation every day that I learned from the Art Of Living foundation. It helps calm my nerves and quieten my busy mind. I often find I get creative ideas popping into my head during meditation that I would otherwise never have thought of. It's a great way of getting in touch with your intuition and deepening your sense of inner wisdom.
The benefits of meditation have been known for thousands of years, and are particularly helpful in our modern society where we are increasingly trained to think a lot and rarely get a break from the mental chatter in our heads.
- Helps deal with stress
- Teaches you to relax and focus
- A form of meditation or prayer is a core part of most spiritual philosophies
- It's free!
- Doesn't help you develop social skills; may even impair them
- Can make you more introverted and shy
- Takes a very long time to release and heal trauma compared to somatic therapies
If you're lacking in confidence, meeting women can seems like a major challenge. You can't date women you can't meet, and this affects everything from your social life to your sex life. Approaching women in bars and clubs can be a hit and miss affair, and office romances can be problematic. But finding female company is easy once you know the secret to meeting women:
Get involved in activities that women also enjoy, over a period of time that gives them the chance to get to know you.
The best activities involve learning any new skill that women value which boosts your confidence, while meeting women in the process. This slips you in under the radar and makes you much more approachable than when you're obviously just “out to meet chicks”. Here are the best ways to go about this:
Take Dance Lessons
This is by far the most effective way of meeting women. All women love men who can dance, but many men are afraid of looking foolish and won't put up with the initial discomfort while they learn. Women respect men who are prepared to be vulnerable, and you become a hot commodity once you've mastered it. You'll learn to lead women, direct them in a firm way, and develop strong connections with women.… Continue reading…