Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 80.43 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 41.86 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 39.14 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 18.14 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 14.71 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 10.86 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 6.86 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 6.86 views per day
Tag Archives: world’s greatest shave
Here is yet another confidence building tip fresh from my backyard. And today I want to talk to you about changing your appearance because if there's one thing that makes a big difference to our confidence it's making a big change in our appearance and then going out in the world and experiencing what happens when we do that and how other people respond to us.
So there are two events that I want to recommend that you get involved in which help raise money for charity and change your appearance at the same time which means you get to feel good about yourself for two reasons: firstly, you'll be helping other people; and, secondly, you'll be building your confidence.
Self-consciousness is a huge problem for us when we lack confidence, because it broadcasts neediness and insecurity to other people. It also makes other people feel ill at ease around us, especially women. Our social interactions suffer, and our self-confidence becomes even more undermined as a result. It's a viscous cycle. So overcoming self-consciousness is an essential step in becoming a confident man.
This is one of the biggest issues I've struggled with in my life, arising as a chronic fear of what other people thought. As a result, in the past I always dressed conservatively and had a conservative hairstyle. This was dreadful as far as attracting and relating to women went.
A big breakthrough for me came a couple of years ago when a stage production I was in gave me an excuse to dye my hair blonde. Getting over the fear of what other people would think and say when I showed up with blonde hair was a big step for me at the time. And the more I've gone down the path of overcoming self-consciousness, the more I've found women both comfortable around me, and attracted to me.
Last month I decided to quit shaving and grow a beard.… Continue reading…