Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 41.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 31.67 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 10.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 9.83 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.83 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 9.17 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 7.83 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 7.67 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.00 views per day
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness 6.33 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Tag Archives: work
For my work (in France), I've had to go to numerous customers and I can testify that professional spaces are often too standard. Without even noticing, it can have a negative impact on each one's wellness.
The desks are all the same. The people dress the same way. But specially, the behaviors are standardized. One compares to the others, and tries not to draw attention or to seem too different. Of course, that is not the case for all companies. Especially, small ones tend to be more relaxed.
In this article, I will encourage you to go against the conventions in order to preserve your physical and mental health. Don't be afraid of the looks of other people.
Easy to say, but technically, what does that mean exactly? Let's get into examples.… Continue reading…
Hey there, it's Graham from The Confident Man Project with an idea for you and here's something I never had the guts to do back before I worked for myself, but that's okay. I can still suggest it. You might want to do it. And that is to be able to go and ask your boss for a raise.
This is particularly important if you feel that you're not being paid your worth and you're a hard-worker. You do a really great job and you just feel as though maybe you deserve a little bit more in your paycheck and you want to push your comfort zone, step outside and do something that's a little bit challenging; then it's a great idea to go and ask your boss for a raise.