Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 69.14 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 46.86 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 34.86 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 20.43 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 11.57 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 5.71 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 5.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 5.43 views per day
- How To Stay Healthy At Work 4.57 views per day
Tag Archives: women
This is a bit of a crazy idea when you might hear it at first, but it's totally one that works: It's about taking a female friend shopping with you.
Often when we're going out with a girl and we want to go out on a date, we end up setting up this real big hyped-up kind of pressured situation in some fancy restaurant with a girl that we barely know who doesn't know whether she's going to like us or not or whether we're going to click. It's just awkward and uncomfortable for everybody, and I recommend that you stop doing that.
Instead, start getting comfortable hanging out with women in comfortable environments where everyone is used to hanging out. And the number 1 environment that everyone is used to hanging out is the supermarket.
Here is yet another confidence building tip for you. And today you’re going to learn about how to overcome some of that approach anxiety that you may have about talking to women who you haven’t met before.
And the key to overcoming this is to break things down into manageable steps, and the step that I want to talk to you about today is simply giving compliments to women that you see without having any kind of expectation of getting anything back from them or any kind of payback or any they’re going to like you or you’re going to end up talking to them or in bed with them. Just dropping all that stuff.
Today I want to talk about what you should do on a first date. A lot of guys are stressed out about what to do on a first date and end up setting up some fancy, highfalutin dinner date thing where the woman feels kind of trapped and the guy feels like he's got to impress, and it's just stress and tension and it's just not a whole lot of fun for everybody.
So what you really want to do on a first date is simply take a woman out for coffee. Go to a coffee shop and just sit around and have a chat. Keep it nice and light and casual. Nothing too heavy-duty. Make it easy for her to escape if she needs to escape if she doesn't like you and don't get all caught up on the idea that she needs to like you.
Hey, it's Graham here from The Confident Man Project, and you can probably hear that there's some kookaburras going off down in the distance in the bush land here. I'm out in the beautiful bush land just out the back of my place. And kookaburras are a native bird of Australia. It's a bit unusual; it's got this funky kind of laughing sort of sound that it makes, and, yeah, it just reminds me what a beautiful country I live in. I'm a pretty lucky guy.
So I want to spread some of that luck out to you by talking about the challenge of learning to be confident talking to women on the phone. And how do you go about doing this? Because I know a lot of you guys like me are just terrified of actually picking up the phone and calling the woman after we've got her phone number, so how do you get confident doing that and get in the mode where it's actually a fun thing to do rather than something that just fills you with fear and dread?
Would you like to be able to:
- Meet and date hotter, more beautiful, higher quality women?
- Have more and better sex?
- Feel more self-confident, relaxed and at ease around women?
- Connect more easily and more deeply with the women you find attractive?
- Overcome insecurity, self-consciousness and low self-esteem?
- Have more of your needs met, more easily?
- Get a better job?
- Earn a higher income?
- Feel more happiness, joy, peace and contentment?
- Live the life you want, on your terms?
Conversely, would you like to stop:
- Feeling inadequate, insecure and nervous; especially around women
- Feeling self-conscious
- Feeling like a loser
- Feeling lonely, depressed and anxious about life
- Feeling like the world is passing you by
- Feeling resentful with other guys who seem to have what you want
- Feeling resentful with women you find attractive, who always seem to be brushing you off
If so, we have a lot in common. You see, most of my life I've struggled with insecurity, nervousness, and low self-esteem. Especially around women. I've done a tremendous amount of research into this problem and come to the conclusion that there are three magic ingredients to solving all these problems so that we can live the life we were meant to live:
Confidence, Confidence, Confidence
Now I know you're not stupid so you probably already realized this.… Continue reading…