Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 73.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 51.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 42.71 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 22.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 19.86 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 14.00 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 12.57 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 11.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.29 views per day
- Top 10 Flirty Things to Say 9.71 views per day
Tag Archives: talking to women
Hey, it's Graham here from The Confident Man Project, and you can probably hear that there's some kookaburras going off down in the distance in the bush land here. I'm out in the beautiful bush land just out the back of my place. And kookaburras are a native bird of Australia. It's a bit unusual; it's got this funky kind of laughing sort of sound that it makes, and, yeah, it just reminds me what a beautiful country I live in. I'm a pretty lucky guy.
So I want to spread some of that luck out to you by talking about the challenge of learning to be confident talking to women on the phone. And how do you go about doing this? Because I know a lot of you guys like me are just terrified of actually picking up the phone and calling the woman after we've got her phone number, so how do you get confident doing that and get in the mode where it's actually a fun thing to do rather than something that just fills you with fear and dread?
Hey, it’s Graham here from The Confident Man Project with some tips for you on how to feel more confident when you’re having conversations with other people. And the biggest tip that I have in fact is to read a book on the subject which is this one called How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tips for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes.
Obviously our sense of self-confidence is most pronounced or lack of self-confidence is most pronounced when we’re trying to have conversations with other people and we’re feeling like, “I don’t know how to do this,”, “I don’t know what to say and how to relate to these people,” or, “I’m feeling shy or awkward or socially anxious.”