Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 77.86 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 39.29 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 37.71 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 17.43 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 13.43 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 10.14 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 10.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.71 views per day
- How to Recover from a Passive or Ineffective Father 6.29 views per day
- How to Recover from a Christian Upbringing 6.14 views per day
Tag Archives: talents
Many people are looking for the answer to the basic question: how to be happy?
We all want to enjoy life and avoid suffering, but there's more to it than just that. So here are my 10 secret keys to happiness:
#1: Make A Difference To Other People
No man is an island. We're all biologically wired to live in community, and to make a contribution to the greater good. Of course we're also wired for self-protection and to get our personal needs met, but millions of years of evolutionary development living in tribes means that we can't do this in isolation. Loneliness is one stark reminder of this that motivates us to reconnect with our fellow man.
If you make yourself the center of the universe, and your life solely about meeting your own needs, you create personal misery. At the other end of the spectrum, martyrdom will make you bitter and resentful. The primary key to happiness is to find ways to make a positive difference to other people in a way that energizes you without depleting you.
#2: Use Your Gifts, Talents and Passion
To be energized in the long haul while you're busy making a difference to other people, you need to be utilizing your unique gifts and talents in ways that you feel passionate about.… Continue reading…