Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 73.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 51.00 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 42.71 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 22.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 19.86 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 14.00 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 12.57 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 11.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.29 views per day
- Top 10 Flirty Things to Say 9.71 views per day
Tag Archives: suppressing your feelings
Hi, I'm Graham. I had 18 years of formal education - that's 12 years of primary and high school, and then another six years at university studying engineering - and during that time, I learnt a lot about how to think but very little about how to feel or how my emotions worked.
In fact, I can't remember in that entire time a single class where I sat down and had a teacher teach me how my emotions work.
Now, possibly maybe in art classes or in music classes or maybe even in English they might've come close, but really nothing all that direct and concrete.
And that's a shame because, fundamentally as humans, we're all driven by our emotions. All our behavior is an attempt to either move towards pleasure or move away from pain.
So emotions are absolutely key to getting what we want in life. They're also the key to a successful relationship, especially with women.
So in the rest of this article, I'm going to give you a quick introduction into how your emotions work.