Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 70.57 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 37.71 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 37.57 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 15.29 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.71 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.43 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 9.86 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 9.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.14 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 9.00 views per day
Tag Archives: shopping
This is a bit of a crazy idea when you might hear it at first, but it's totally one that works: It's about taking a female friend shopping with you.
Often when we're going out with a girl and we want to go out on a date, we end up setting up this real big hyped-up kind of pressured situation in some fancy restaurant with a girl that we barely know who doesn't know whether she's going to like us or not or whether we're going to click. It's just awkward and uncomfortable for everybody, and I recommend that you stop doing that.
Instead, start getting comfortable hanging out with women in comfortable environments where everyone is used to hanging out. And the number 1 environment that everyone is used to hanging out is the supermarket.
Hey there, it's Graham again from The Confident Man Project, and I want to teach you this week about how to go out and get yourself decked out in some hot new clothes, not anything like what I'm currently wearing, ironically enough. But that's okay because I'm going to tell you what you need to know here.
So basically the story is that if you are still wearing the sort of clothes that your mother dressed you in when you were a kid, that's probably not the latest fashion of today and it's probably not what you want to be wearing when you hit the town when you're out strutting your stuff, meeting new people and just having a bit of fun.