Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 41.83 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.67 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 13.00 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.33 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.67 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 8.00 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 6.33 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.17 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Tag Archives: sexual healing
Sacred sexual healers deal with psychological, emotional and physical issues on a sexual and spiritual level. They harness the intense power of our sexuality to heal emotional wounds, and they handle sexual issues directly often by dealing with the guilt, fear and shame that many of us have around sex.
You visit either a Daka (male) or Dakini (female) sacred sexual healer and participate in healing rituals that vary according to what they sense your underlying issues are.
For example say your lack of confidence is causing, or caused by, sexual dysfunction. A Dakini can help you by going all the way through the sexual process with you and identifying any potential points at which you might be getting anxious, or any other issues that might be coming up for you. This is better than dealing with your sexual issues by practicing on unsuspecting women you meet, who haven't agreed to be used for that.
You learn to set boundaries
Great at dealing with guilt, fear and shame
Harness the power of sexuality for healing purposes
The healer may be willing to go places nobody else will
Liberate sexual tension from your body
Sacred Sexual healers aren't licensed therapists
About as extreme and non-mainstream as therapy can get.