Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 43.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 11.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.33 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.17 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.33 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 7.83 views per day
- 10 Signs Your Family Is Crazy-Making 6.33 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 6.17 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 6.00 views per day
- You Never Know Where The Confident Man Program Will Take You
- Creating A Healthier Life: Build Self-Discipline To Conquer Bad Habits And Addictions
- How And When To Go No-Contact With A Narcissistic Parent
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
Tag Archives: sacred sexuality
Sacred sexual healers deal with psychological, emotional and physical issues on a sexual and spiritual level. They harness the intense power of our sexuality to heal emotional wounds, and they handle sexual issues directly often by dealing with the guilt, fear and shame that many of us have around sex.
You visit either a Daka (male) or Dakini (female) sacred sexual healer and participate in healing rituals that vary according to what they sense your underlying issues are.
For example say your lack of confidence is causing, or caused by, sexual dysfunction. A Dakini can help you by going all the way through the sexual process with you and identifying any potential points at which you might be getting anxious, or any other issues that might be coming up for you. This is better than dealing with your sexual issues by practicing on unsuspecting women you meet, who haven't agreed to be used for that.
You learn to set boundaries
Great at dealing with guilt, fear and shame
Harness the power of sexuality for healing purposes
The healer may be willing to go places nobody else will
Liberate sexual tension from your body
Sacred Sexual healers aren't licensed therapists
About as extreme and non-mainstream as therapy can get.
The word Shaman simply means “healer”, but when I first came across Shaminism I had to overcome my own latent prejudice from my Christian background. Lucky I did, because the Shamanic healing training I've done has been the most powerful of everything I've tried.
Your typical modern-day Shaman uses a combination of ancient healing techniques mixed with ideas from modern psychology. Shamans often use rituals to trigger your mind and body's natural emotional and physical healing processes.
Rituals bypass our subconscious blockages that prevent natural healing
Uses ancient wisdom discovered over centuries
Integrates modern psychology and therapy practices
It's all a bit woo-woo
Shamanic healers aren't licensed therapists
You may be so skeptical that it won't work, or you won't try it
Some rituals involve substances that are toxic and/or mind-altering
Mainstream therapists tend to disapprove of Shamanic healers