Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 79.14 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 47.71 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 41.29 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 18.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 18.43 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 12.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 11.57 views per day
- Top 10 Flirty Things to Say 11.14 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 10.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.43 views per day
Tag Archives: premature ejaculation
This is a guest post from sexologist Dr Laurel Steinberg.
I have had the pleasure of counseling men and couples on all topics related to sexuality and relationships. Men commonly report experiencing some form of sexual dysfunction with their partners at some point – the effects of these dysfunctions being quite varied. This problem is very interesting because wide-reaching negative effects can result if not dealt with well. I strive to teach men to channel their very best, confident selves to deal with this issue with ease.
For some men, experiencing premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and/or delayed ejaculation can seem like the end of the world. They often recoil in fright and humiliation. Understandably, this severely negatively impacts the evening’s mood and trajectory. Their partners are often left “hanging,” feeling let down and worried that there is something off-putting about them to cause him to not work right.
In other instances, similar men who experience premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and/or delayed ejaculation, are fortunate to have a completely different experience. These men create their own good fortune by making the occurrence into an official NBD (no big deal). They simply focus on engaging in mutual enjoyment with their partners, with the understanding that their penises are just one of the many tools (the others being their fingers, mouths, bodies, words and sex toys) that they can use to bring their partners sexual pleasure and orgasm.… Continue reading…