Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 79.00 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 47.71 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 41.29 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 18.57 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 18.43 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 12.57 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 11.57 views per day
- Top 10 Flirty Things to Say 11.14 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 10.00 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.43 views per day
Tag Archives: pick up
This is a guest post from my friend Monica from The Female Insider.
There’s so much literature out there that talks about mastering the art of the pick-up while failing to define with that actually means.
For your convenience, here’s a short list of results you should see once you’ve mastered the art of picking up women:
- A woman feels beautiful and desired by you. She feels as though you really see her for the woman she’s become and that you’re completely enamored by who she is.
- A woman feels intoxicated under the gaze of your desire, to the point where she strongly associates that feeling with you and becomes addicted to your presence because it feels so good.
- A woman feels respected and respects you for the man you’ve become too. She regards you as intelligent, strong, and masculine. She understands your time is valuable, so she won’t lead you on with games or do things like friend-zone you.
- A woman shares the vision that you have in your head; she thinks the two of you have potential and is willing to give it a shot.
How can you influence a woman to think and feel these things?… Continue reading…