Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 41.67 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 30.17 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.83 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.17 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.67 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 7.83 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 6.67 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.17 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Tag Archives: path of love
One of the biggest destroyers of our self-esteem is shame, and one of the most powerful processes I've ever come across for healing the wounds of toxic shame in an intensive course is the Path Of Love process.
In fact, Path Of Love deals with more than just shame: it's a full-blown spiritual and emotional healing experience that left me more able to accept love into my life. I recommend it in The Confident Man Program Guide because I've done it twice and each time I've found it tremendously healing.
Rates of mental illness are rapidly increasing in the Western world. Depression and anxiety have become common place, and they're just the tip of the iceberg compared to more severe mental illnesses such as bipolar, schizophrenia and so-called personality disorders such as borderline personality disorder.
So why has mental illness become such a problem in a society which offers more opportunity, longer life expectancies and greater possibility than ever before? What causes mental illness, and how can it be cured?
I'm not a psychiatrist or doctor so don't take what I say as medical advice, but my opinion is that virtually all mental illness is caused by a build-up of psychological pressure in the primitive emotional centres of our brains. The cure is to learn how to release this pressure in a safe environment with empathy from another human being.… Continue reading…