Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 80.43 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 41.86 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 39.14 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 18.14 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 14.71 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 10.86 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 9.71 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 9.00 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 6.86 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 6.86 views per day
Tag Archives: optimism
When you're feeling sad, listening to positive, encouraging music can help you break out of it.
Here's my favorite music for turning sadness into happiness and optimism:
I get knocked down. But I get up again. No, you're never gonna keep me down. Words to live by.
Paul Colman Trio: Turn
Gotta turn this life around, turn this life around. Catchy jingle about beating hard times, if you can ignore the kitsch religious undertones.
Steve Winwood: While You See A Chance
While you see a chance, take it! Great advice Steve.
En Vogue: Free Your Mind
Confidence is a lot about how you think. Free your mind!
David Guetta featuring Kelly Roland: When Love Takes Over
Want to feel more love in your life? Get it here.
Dutch featuring Crystal Waters: My Time
This is my time, this is my time.
Jimmy Cliff: I Can See Clearly Now
A classic song for emerging from difficult times.
KT Tunstall: Suddenly I See
For that "Aha!" moment, when you realise you've now got the confidence you always wanted.
Vanessa Amorosi: Shine
Everyone's gonna shine.
Steve Winwood: Back In The High Life
That's where you're going to be: Back in the high life again.… Continue reading…