Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 39.33 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 25.67 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 12.00 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 11.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 9.00 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.67 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 8.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 7.00 views per day
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness 6.33 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 6.33 views per day
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
- 3 Steps to Manage Anger and Other Emotions More Effectively
- Benefits Of The FPS Technique For Anger Management
- How To Choose An Effective Therapist
- What To Look For In A Therapist
Tag Archives: optimism
When you're feeling sad, listening to positive, encouraging music can help you break out of it.
Here's my favorite music for turning sadness into happiness and optimism:
I get knocked down. But I get up again. No, you're never gonna keep me down. Words to live by.
Paul Colman Trio: Turn
Gotta turn this life around, turn this life around. Catchy jingle about beating hard times, if you can ignore the kitsch religious undertones.
Steve Winwood: While You See A Chance
While you see a chance, take it! Great advice Steve.
En Vogue: Free Your Mind
Confidence is a lot about how you think. Free your mind!
David Guetta featuring Kelly Roland: When Love Takes Over
Want to feel more love in your life? Get it here.
Dutch featuring Crystal Waters: My Time
This is my time, this is my time.
Jimmy Cliff: I Can See Clearly Now
A classic song for emerging from difficult times.
KT Tunstall: Suddenly I See
For that "Aha!" moment, when you realise you've now got the confidence you always wanted.
Vanessa Amorosi: Shine
Everyone's gonna shine.
Steve Winwood: Back In The High Life
That's where you're going to be: Back in the high life again.… Continue reading…