Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 70.57 views per day
- How to Recover From a Controlling Mother 37.71 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 37.57 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 15.29 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 10.71 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 10.43 views per day
- How To Recover From A Narcissistic Mother 9.86 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 9.57 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 9.14 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 9.00 views per day
Tag Archives: Nicholas de Castella
I grew up in a home where anger wasn't handled well. Let me take you back there:
Now, don't get me wrong. My mother lets her anger flow freely, but she rarely uses the actual words "I am angry". Instead, her anger comes out as hurtful criticism, put-downs and emotional bullying.
My dad isn't any better. He bottles his anger up so badly that he often seethes with resentment so loud that I can hear him muttering under his breath when I'm playing in the next room. It's frightening.
All it takes is for mum to walk in and say, "What's wrong with you, you stupid creature?" and, bang, next round of World War III is back on again.
What I learned from all this was the idea that anger was somehow a bad thing, that it was a bad emotion that I should never feel, because it always seemed to be expressed destructively around me.
As a result, I learned to push down my anger very hard, to suppress it. In fact, I pushed it down so hard that in the end I barely even felt it.… Continue reading…
Hi, I'm Graham. I had 18 years of formal education - that's 12 years of primary and high school, and then another six years at university studying engineering - and during that time, I learnt a lot about how to think but very little about how to feel or how my emotions worked.
In fact, I can't remember in that entire time a single class where I sat down and had a teacher teach me how my emotions work.
Now, possibly maybe in art classes or in music classes or maybe even in English they might've come close, but really nothing all that direct and concrete.
And that's a shame because, fundamentally as humans, we're all driven by our emotions. All our behavior is an attempt to either move towards pleasure or move away from pain.
So emotions are absolutely key to getting what we want in life. They're also the key to a successful relationship, especially with women.
So in the rest of this article, I'm going to give you a quick introduction into how your emotions work.
If you have been feeling stuck, blocked, and frustrated, my good friend, Nicholas de Castella, has an exciting opportunity I would like to invite you to share in...
For over 20 years, Nicholas has taught people just like you how to raise their Emotional Intelligence. As you may know, raising your Emotional Intelligence is vital to unlocking the key to your happiness, fulfillment and success.
Nicholas will be hosting a FREE BREAKTHROUGH SESSION in which he will guide you through a Breakthrough session and outline the 5 proven steps to living authentically, having boundless energy, feeling unshakeable passion, and creating the kind of life that gets you excited to wake up and jump out of bed in the morning.
As you complete each step, you will take your health, relationships, wealth and satisfaction to a whole new level.
So let’ jump in, shall we?
Step 1: Raise Self Awareness:
- Create a vision for who you want to be and the life you want to live
- Develop Emotional Literacy: enhance your ability to respond most effectively
Step 2: Peak Functioning (Attitude / Mindset)
- Equanimity: How to cultivate an open spacious, non-judgemental, reactive mind
- Inner harmony and balance: Learn to stop relentless thinking and calm a busy mind
- Cultivate Optimism: Motivate yourself for enjoyment, ease and achievement
Step 3: Grit (Emotional Mastery)
- Courage: The ability to step into the unknown, uncertainty and unfamiliar
- Determination & Endurance: The ability to delay gratification and stay focused
- Clear blockages and release resistance
- Persistence: how to keep on going when things are moving slowly
- Resilience: ability to bounce back after setbacks and not take things personally
Step 4: Inducing Flow (Heart Intelligence)
- Effortless flow: the ability to achieve with more joy and ease
- Self determination: The freedom that comes from feeling whole and complete in yourself
- Inducing Grace: gratitude, kindness, generosity
- Intuition: making better decisions, divine timing
Step 5: Setting up practices and systems
- Establishing healthy habits
- Establishing daily rituals
- Building a team: connecting, enrolling and inspiring others
- Engaging teachers and mentors
If you’re ready to gain crystal clear clarity on what you really want and finally build the powerful momentum you need to succeed, then you absolutely do not want to miss Nicholas’ next FREE BREAKTHROUGH TO FREEDOM session on Wednesday, October 8th at 8PM AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time). … Continue reading…