Become a Confident Man
Follow The Project
Become More Confident With Free Email Updates
Most Popular Posts
- How to Recover from a Critical Parent 46.50 views per day
- The Disastrous Duo: Controlling Mother, Passive Father 29.50 views per day
- Do You Have Mother Issues? 15.00 views per day
- How To Cut The Emotional Umbilical Cord With Your Mother 14.50 views per day
- Unlocking Repressed Anger: What To Do If You "Never Get Angry" 14.33 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 2 10.17 views per day
- How to Recover from a Violent or Abusive Childhood 8.83 views per day
- The Day I Finally Stood Up To My Critical Mother 8.67 views per day
- How To Handle A Boyfriend Or Husband With A Controlling Mother: Part 1 7.50 views per day
- How To Heal Your Mother Issues 7.33 views per day
- Creating A Healthier Life: Build Self-Discipline To Conquer Bad Habits And Addictions
- How And When To Go No-Contact With A Narcissistic Parent
- Why She’d Rather Be Friends Than Date
- Learn Advanced Secrets To Dating Beautiful Women
- Overcoming Anxiety, Stress & Burnout with Emotional Intelligence
- How To Help Your Adult Child With A Mental Illness
- How I Healed My Boys High School Choir Bullying Trauma
Tag Archives: men
Hey guys, I just want to respond to Tony Porter's TEDWomen speech about the man box and his call to men. I think the only problem with this speech is that it's given at a conference mainly with women.T he actual substance of his talk really isn't just about violence against women: It's about freedom for men as you'll notice in the quote right at the very end.
I can totally relate to what Tony's saying. I had a father who was just emotionally not there. He was physically there so perhaps I was luckier than some guys, but when it came to anything related to emotions he completely kept them to himself. He was obviously very ashamed of how he felt and I think still is, and as a result the only emotions that I could see him express really were when he would seethe with frustration or when he would explode with anger.
And, yeah, that might be okay for the man box, but it's not okay for relationships with people generally. So, yeah, I can relate to Tony's message, and I recommend this video to any guys, not just to women:
Hi, I’m Graham, and I’m on a mission to help single guys build self-confidence. Now, the reason why I care about this is I was one of those kids back in high school that always got picked last for the football team, the soccer team, the cricket team. Whatever it was, I was like the last one to be picked. And that wasn’t the only thing that happened, but the lack of self-confidence that I took from situations like that, when I took that out into the everyday world, totally didn’t work.
So when you lack self-confidence, it really sucks and it has a massive impact on your life. Now, I don’t need to tell you that if you’re a guy that doesn’t have self-confidence. And, in particular, the area that it impacts the worst is your relationships with women. So, yeah, guys, you really want to get this handled. And so what I want to do is I’m going to tell you three key steps that you need if you want to build self-confidence.